4 pieces baking potatoes
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons fried bacon bits
4 tablespoons quick-melt cheese
4 tablespoons sour cream
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Meanwhile, wash the potatoes thoroughly. Using the fork, pierce each potatoes 7 times all over. This releases the moisture when cooking and stops them going soggy.
3. Rub olive oil on each potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place the potatoes in the center of the oven on a wire rack and bake for an hour or until they become crispy on the outside and fluffy and soft on the inside.
5. Remove from oven. Using a knife slit each potatoes’ top creating a cross then push potato together to open it up.
6. Scoop a little of potatoes’ flesh then put sour cream, cheese and lastly bacon bits.
7. Put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes, just to make the cheese melt.
8. Best side dish to serve with steak.