2 cups uncooked carne asada, finely diced ( flank or skirt steak)
16 corn tortillas
1/2 cup onion, diced
1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
2-3 tbsp of oil
salt to taste
8 squares of foil
1. Heat oil in a medium pan over high heat.
2. Cook the beef until the edges become browned and crispy. Add salt to taste.
3. Place two tortillas on top of each other and top with hot beef, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Fold the two tortillas in half and wrap tightly in foil.
5. Let it sit for 5 minutes to warm the tortillas then serve.