1 tbsp butter
Little bit of olive oil
1 cup chopped green onions
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled
1 lb. sea scallops
2 cups half-and-half
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 lb. lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
8 cups hot cooked fettuccine (about 1 lb. uncooked pasta)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley(optional)
1. Put a bit of olive oil before melting butter over medium-high heat to reduce burning of butter.
2. Add onions and garlic, sauté 1 minute or until tender. Add shrimp and scallops, sauté 3 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Add half-and-half, salt, pepper, and crabmeat, cook for 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly (do not boil).
4. Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over seafood mixture, stirring constantly, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat. Combine pasta and seafood mixture in a large bowl. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley.